Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
Read on for more!
- SOLO, HAN SOLO! This is a real movie right?
- MIDTOWN MARRIAGE! Midtown Comics in NYC held a gay wedding in honor of Astonishing X-Men #51!
- PHANTOM BUZZ! What is that mysterious cell phone vibration in your pocket really?
- SHE WON'T GET SUNBURN! Say hello to Emily, the robot lifeguard!
- THEY'RE LICKING WHAT?! So wait...the Snozzberries on the wallpaper that taste like snozzberries in Willy Wonka are really...
- SIGN ME UP! Yup, Del Toro's Pacific Rim sounds incredible!
We take the battles far and above! Two or three of them happen in places where there have never been a battle between kaiju and robots. From the bottom of the ocean to the atmosphere of the Earth. We have a battle in a storm at sea. Every battle we try to do differently. One is seen from the point of view of a single person. We never cut away from that point of view.
- A GAME RISES! Recruit Gotham City hoodlums in this browser-based Dark Knight Rises game!
- JEEPERS CREEPERS! Kirsten Stewart is the highest paid actress in Hollywood?
- SPEAKING OF KRISTEN! There's that new Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer that you can watch!
- SAUL'S SCI-FI Opening credit master Saul Bass directed a science fiction flick in 1974 called Phase IV!
- THE MONSTERS ARE BACK! Watch the trailer for Pixar's Monsters University!
'til tomorrow, gang!