Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB! Robert Crumb is 69 today! [RCrumb.com]
If you haven't seen it, go watch the documentary "Crumb" ASAP, it's truly one of the greatest movies ever produced and a genius look at genius.
- WALKING GONNA BE DEAD! A series regular is gonna bite it next season on "The Walking Dead." [MTV Splash Page]
- KEATON! Michael Keaton is the baddie in the "Robocop" remake! [Shock Till You Drop]
- HEY, MEME! Ryan Gosling goes behind the camera to write and direct a "fantasy-noir" flick. [NextMovie]
- YUM? What are the five "best" foodstuffs based on Marvel Comics? [Topless Robot]
- BOWIE! After two years, David Bowie resurfaces on Facebook! [THR]
- SUCKY! Watch the trailer for "My Sucky Teen Romance." [NextMovie]
- GHOST ROCKETS! These folks are going a-huntin' for whatever the hell "Ghost Rocket UFOs" are! [Daily Grail]
'Til tomorrow, gang!