Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
- GET GREAT COMIX FOR CHEAP! Top Shelf is having a MASSIVE sale on great titles like Jeff Lemire's "The Underwater Welder" and you can nab stuff for $3 and even $1! [TopShelfComix]
- THE SICK THING THAT HAPPENED TO EMILY WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER! Jason Latour's poster for "V/H/S" is pretty slick. [DreadCentral]
- HURRY! The "Y: The Last Man" movie is a "top-priority" for New Line Cinema. [MTV SPlash Page]
- HOLOGRAMS OF DEAD DUDES DO NOT EQUAL MOOLAH! The company behind the Tupac hologram is busted. [AvClub]
- MANITOU! John Kenneth Muir takes a look at the flicks of William Girdler. [Reflections on Cult Movies and Classic Television]
- RICKMAN'S REAGAN! Check out Alan Rickman as Ronald Reagan...which is weird, right? [MTV Movies Blog]
- STAN SAYS F@#$ YOU! 'Nuff Said. [Dangerous Minds]
'Til tomorrow, gang!