Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
-S.H.I.E.L.D. Joss Whedon says the "S.H.I.E.L.D." TV show will be "its own thing" and feature "all-new characters." [MTV Splash Page]
- YOU MEAN IT'S NOT CALLED 600? The "300" movie sequel is now called "Rise of an Empire." [MTV Splash Page]
- IDKWHYTHEYWOULDCHOOSESUCHSTUPIDTITLES! The "Independence Day" sequels sure do have some silly titles. "ID4-Ever: Part I" and "Part II"? [MTV Movies Blog]
- DID YOU KNOW THERE WAS A "CABIN FEVER" PREQUEL? Me neither. But they're casting it. And Sean Astin and Patty Hearst's daughter are in it. [THR]
- YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO THIS IS! Love this. [Stan Winston School of Character Arts Facebook]
- HE ALWAYS WINS! Randy casually shows Jason who's the champ. [Macho Man Wins]
'Til tomorrow, gang!