Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
- TOO PERFECT? Honest Trailers nails "Avengers." [Heat Vision]
- WHO WILL RAISE THE APES? The short list for potential directors for the next "Apes" flick is released...Matt Reeves, J Blakeson, Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, Jeff Nichols, Guillermo del Toro (no chance), Juan Antonio Bayona and Rian Johnson (his reps deny this though). Why isn't Joe Dante on the list? [Deadline]
- THE DEAD WILL NEVER NOT WALK ON AMC! Season 4 of "The Walking Dead" will happen. [MTV SPlash Page]
- BEHIND THE TOY! Leslie Vernon is now a toy! [Deconte Figures and Collectibles]
- WHERE DO THEY POOP? Here's the first pic from Darren Aronofky's "Noah." [MTV Movies Blog]
- PRECIOUS! Andy Serkis reads "The Hobbit" as Gollum. [SF Signal]
'Til tomorrow, gang!