Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
- EKAHS MELRAH! I don't know what a "Harlem Shake" is, but here's Kyle MacLachlan doing one in the "Red Room" from "Twin Peaks."
- PRESIDENT JEDI! Topless Robot counts down the geekiest toys based on U.S. presidents. Click here for more.
- WHY NO APES? Rupert Wyatt explains why he decided to pass on "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes": He said, "I had a take on the sequel which didn’t marry with the Studio’s [take]..."
- THEY'RE GOLD, YOU IDIOT! Presented without comment. By Jeremiah Cortez.
- R.I.P. W. Watts Biggers, co-creator of "Underdog" has died.
- DREAMS HAVE MEANING! This May, Nathan Edmonson and Konstantin Novosadov launch "The Dream Merchant" for Image.
- MY AMITYVILLE HORROR! The doc about the real-life child from the "real-life" Amityville haunting is screening in L.A.
- TASTES LIKE MISERY! Grumpy Cat cookies!
- A PENNY DREADFUL! You can help fund this animated series.
'Til Monday, gang!