Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
- ECCC! We hit up the lovely Emerald City Comicon! Check out our updates here.
- RUMOR LEAGUE! So we're hearing that Bale is back as Bats, while Zack Snyder will direct the "Justice League" movie.
- IS HENRY ROLLINS IN THIS? Watch the trailer for "Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag"!
- K.I.S.S.! Why can't some sci-fi authors simplify their worlds?
- SO IS THIS A REMAKE OF "BILL AND TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE"? Steven Spielberg is going to turn Kubrick's passion project "Napoleon" into a mini-series.
- THEY HAVE MECHANICS ON MARS, RIGHT? YO, the Mars Rover is busted!
- MORE LIKE JACK THE GIANT DISAPPOINTMENT! BOOM. Bryan Singer's riff on "Jack and the Beanstalk" did fine-ish at the box office.
- R.I.P.? Justin Bieber did not die in a car crash. Also, everything on Facebook is untrue.
- WELLES WAS WEIRD! Here are 5 unusual habits of Orson Welles.
- THE WOCKA WOCKA-ING DEAD! Yup.
'Til tomorrow, gang!
More Daily Geek!