Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
- TWO THUMBS UP! The great Roger Ebert died yesterday. "The Onion" wrote a slyly sincere piece about the legendary critic here.
- OUT TODAY! The new "Evil Dead" is released. He's not in it.
- SHE CAN MOVE THINGS WITH HER MIND! Check out the new trailer from "Carrie."
- HERO OF THE WEEK! MTV Splash Page loves the Marvel Phase One set!
- DARK UNIVERSE! Here are five characters who should show up in GDT's "Justice League Dark" flick.
- THE RISE OF CTHULHU! So Lovecraft's old god is totally real now.
- DUST THE DUST! Here are a bunch of words that are their own opposites!
- COOL ART ALERT! Check out these stunning movie portraits by Massimo Carnevale!
- HAPPY FRIDAY! Here's the best way to beat Tetris!
'Til Monday, gang!