Welcome to MTV Geek's daily round-up of all things GEEK from the weird, wild world of the web! Got a cool link? Share it with us on Twitter at twitter.com/mtvgeek!
Movies that make a lot of money are disappointments, Bolivar Trask looks a lot of Peter Dinklage, and MTV Geek stars in a comic!
- STAR TREK INTO DISAPPOINTMENT? The "Trek" sequel fell short of expectations making $5 mil less than its predecessor...but it still made a bunch of money.
- BOLIVAR! Here's Peter Dinklage on the set of "X-Men: Days of Future Past." I don't think he's in costume though.
- STRANGE! EW talked to Kevin Feige about the next phase of Marvel movies, particularly about Dr. Strange and Black Panther. About "Dr. Strange," he said:
He's a great standalone character. He's got a great origin story, for the most part. And that world of pure magic, we haven't done yet. There's a whole supernatural/magic alternate dimension going on in the Marvel comics that we haven't ever touched on. So I think that's exciting.
- SCARLET WITCH AND QUICKSILVER! Joss Whedon confirms that the characters are in "Avengers 2" and discusses the diffilculty of introducing them:
They're interesting to me because they sort of represent the part of the world that wouldn't necessarily agree with The Avengers. So they're not there to make things easier. I'm not putting any characters in the movie that will make things easier.
- YES, THIS EXISTS! It's Captain America has a sandwich, and that's okay with me. Head to The Mary Sue for more.
- CRUMB! R. Crumb is selling a limited number of etchings of the revised version of "Footsy" from "Weirdo" #20. Head hear to snap one up for a mere $420.
- AND FINALLY! Lucy Knisley documented our visit to her kitchen to talk about her book "Relish." We're comic stars now!
'Til tomorrow, gang!